Procurement of Goods – 12 Fire and Ambulance Vehicles
Country: Sint Maarten
Name of Project: Sint Maarten Emergency Recovery Project 1
Contract Title: Fire & Ambulance Vehicles
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: TF-A8079
RFB Reference No.: SX-NRPB-284636-GO-RFB
Summary of tender/assignment
- The Government of Sint Maarten has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Emergency Recovery Project I (ERP1) and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contracts for procurement of Fire & Ambulance Vehicles. For these contracts, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing.
- The National Recovery Program Bureau (NRPB) now invites electronic Bids from eligible Bidders for procurement of Fire & Ambulance Vehicles.
|1||Command Vehicles SUVs||7 units|
|2||Fire Brigade Pick-ups||3 units|
|3||Fire Service Evacuation Vans||2 units|
- Bidding will be conducted through open international competitive procurement procedures using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” (November 2017) (“Procurement Regulations”).
- Interested eligible bidders may register to view and download bid documents in English at NRPB website here. Clarifications regarding this tender can be requested at email@example.com. The purchaser assumes no responsibility for RFB documents not received through the indicated application.
- This tender follows an electronic procurement procedure further elaborated in ITB 22 of this document. Encrypted/Password Protected Bids must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at or before May 31st, 2022, @ 15h00 AST. Encryption Key/and or password must be sent to email@example.com on May 31st, 2022, between 14h01 and 15h00AST. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened by Video Conference in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives on May 31st, 2022, @ 15h30 AST. Confirmation of receipt and video conferencing information will be shared upon receipt of timely Bids.
- Documents that must be signed by an authorized representative should include language that digital copies of these documents will be treated as if they are originals during restrictions in relation to COVID-19 measures. Original documents may be requested as part of the evaluation process and will be verified by the Employer before the signing of the contract. DocuSign may be used for the submission of legal documents (such as the Letter of Bid Securing Declaration, Authorizations, etc.) and for Contract Signing. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration. Documents such as Bid form, Bid securing declaration and power of attorney should include a language stating that copies of these documents will be treated as if they are originals during the COVID-19 emergency.