Procurement of Goods – (10) Command Vehicles
Country: Sint Maarten
Name of Project: Sint Maarten Emergency Recovery Project 1
Contract Title: Command Vehicles
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: TF-A8079
RFQ Reference No.: SX-NRPB-202313-GO-RFQ
Summary of tender/assignment
- The Government of Sint Maarten has received financing from the Government of the Netherlands in the form of a Grant to be administered by the World Bank toward the cost of the Sint Maarten Emergency Recovery Project 1. It intends to apply part of the proceeds of the Grant toward payments under a contract SX-NRPB-202313-GO-RFQ for 10 (ten) command vehicles.
- The Sint Maarten National Recovery Program Bureau (NRPB), as the implementing agency for the Project, now invites Quotations from eligible Suppliers for the supply of 10 (ten) command vehicles.
- Bidders must quote for all the items under this Invitation.
- Bidding will be conducted through advertisement of Request for Quotations (RFQ) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” dated November 2017 http://pubdocs.worldbank.org/en/659511533066042959/Procurement-Regulations-2017.pdf and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations. The Request for Quotations in English may be obtained at no charge by interested Bidders upon registration on the NRPB dedicated website https://nrpbsxm.org/tenders/ where this Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) is published; assistance may be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested eligible bidders may register to view/download the bidding documents at the NRPB website: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=NiEIEbnYxUKO4LrO0sKj-yh7LIb-pypCvDnjKUoIbTtUMUNNMFNRTzU4Mkw4UVJTU0xZQ1dXQ0JCRC4u
5.Quotations, must be delivered electronically to email@example.com on or before 30th April 2021 15:00 Atlantic Standard Time [AST]. The Purchaser reserves the right to reject or accept late Quotations. Confirmation of receipt of Quotations will be provided upon receipt of Quotations. Where forms are required to be signed, scanned copies of the signed forms in pdf format shall be attached to the email.
6. Your quotation in English language shall be accompanied by adequate technical documentation and catalogue(s) or pertinent information for each quoted item.
7. All Quotations must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration in the form provided in this RFQ.
Within five (5) working days of accessing the bidding documents please advise, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org citing the contract number and title to confirm:
- if you intend to submit a bid, or
- that you will not submit a bid.