Procurement of Goods – Thirty-Seater Bus
Country: Sint Maarten
Executing Agency: National Recovery Program Bureau
Name of Project: Sint Maarten Emergency Recovery Project 1
Contract Title: Thirty-Seater Bus
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: TF-A8079
RFQ Reference No.: SX-NRPB-216605-GO-RFQ
Summary of tender/assignment
- The Government of Sint Maarten has received financing from the Government of the Netherlands in the form of a Grant to be administered by the World Bank toward the cost of the Sint Maarten Emergency Recovery Project 1. It intends to apply part of the proceeds of the Grant toward payments under a contract SX-NRPB-216605-GO-RFQ for 1 (one) Thirty-seater bus.
- The Sint Maarten National Recovery Program Bureau (NRPB), as the implementing agency for the Project, now invites Quotations from eligible Suppliers for the supply of 1 (one) Thirty-seater bus.
- Bidders must quote for all the items under this Invitation.
- Bidding will be conducted through advertisement of Request for Quotations (RFQ) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”) and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations. The Request for Quotations in English may be obtained at no charge by interested Bidders upon registration on the NRPB dedicated website where the corresponding Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) is previously published; assistance may be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Purchaser assumes no responsibility for Quotation documents not received through the indicated application.
- Quotations, must be delivered electronically to email@example.com on or before July 30th, 2021, at 15h00 Atlantic Standard Time [AST]. The Purchaser reserves the right to reject or accept late Quotations. Confirmation of receipt of Quotations will be provided upon receipt of Quotations. Where forms are required to be signed, scanned copies of the signed forms in pdf format should be attached to the email.
Interested eligible bidders may view/download the bidding documents at NRPB website: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=NiEIEbnYxUKO4LrO0sKj-yh7LIb-pypCvDnjKUoIbTtUMlkyVFFESVYxRVBPNjNTT0IwTUVBR0cxNy4u
- Your quotation in English language should be accompanied by adequate technical documentation and catalogue(s) or pertinent information for each quoted item.
- All Quotations must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration in the form provided in this RFQ.